Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"The modern world is personal; people want to know intimate things." - Nigella Lawson

I am venturing into the world of blogging for a few reasons....  I love to try new things, explore, and enjoy the process or learning something new.  I want to share the fun things that I've stumbled upon and hear what you've discovered.  And sometimes it's just nice to have a place to jot down your thoughts and connect with people.  Our lives are busy, and we don't always have time to stop and reflect on our day, our week, our lives... with ourselves or our friends.

May this blog be a place where you find fresh, fun ideas on how to get a little more enjoyment out of life.

Even if it's just in the small things.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read it! Maybe one day you can write about visiting me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps Gina! You never know where this small world will take us ;)

    ReplyDelete